CCPN publications consist of journals, working paper series, MSc dissertations, edited volumes which have been generated from CCPN academic events or research project, and book series which have been developed by CCPN in recent years. After reviewed the publications CCPN Global divided them into two categories below.
1. The Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP ISSN 2040-0837) is the only peer-reviewed academic dual-language journal for social scientific, humanities and comparative studies of China in the world, published triennially in June and December in print and electronic versions by the Global China Press from 2015.
2. Global China Press (GCP) - is founded in early 2014 for publishing academic work on China and the world bilingually in English and Chinese.
1. Bijiao: China in Comparative Perspective Book Review (CCPBR, ISSN 2045-0680), founded in 2011 and published annually, edited by the founding Editor Dr Geoffrey Gowlland of the Anthropology Department, LSE. The current Editor is Dr Keith Jackson. Centre for Financial & Management Studies (CeFiMS), SOAS. lt discontinued from 2014, since all the book reviews and review essays will be published by the JCCP.
2. Bijiao: China in Comparative Perspective working paper series (ISSN 2043-0434) consists of submitted papers, seminar presentations, and conference papers. It was published irregularly and discontinued from 2013.
3. Bijiao: China in Comparative Perspective Dissertation contains the best dissertations by students of the MSc China in Comparative Perspective. They were published in two ways: by year and by region. This publication wasdiscontinued from 2012.
Click HERE to Chinese page
全球中国比较研究会的出版物包括期刊, 工作文章系列, 硕士论文, 从全球中国比较研究会的学术活动或研究计划发展出来的编辑过的论文集, 及全球中国比较研究会近年发展出来的丛书系列。 全球中国比较研究会在检讨过这些出版物后将它们分为两个种类。
1. 中国比较研究期刊 (JCCP)2. 全球中国出版社 (GCP)
1. 《比较: 中国比较研究书评》 (CCPBR)
The above title is adapted from the China's development style in order for you to share our resources in a timely fashion. There is still a huge amount of work to be done. Your understanding, participation and generous support are highly appreciated!
Click the button below to：